Halaman

halal

0 komentar

Recount Text
Nama :anon free
kelas :999999999
I Went To Yogyakarta City
Last month, I was with friends from school (eighth grade) went to Yogyakarta.I very happy because I can go with my friend. We went at 09:00 p.m
         On the way, I'm tired and less sleep.We first stop in the pit village to pray, shower and breakfast. I'm very pleased.
After the pit villagae I headed Borobudur temple. We all have to use batik as that seen by the people there politely.
         After this,we all went to the volcano museum. There's a lot of objects that are destroyed by the volcano in Yogya. There are also drawings that historians uncover other volcanoes, such as Mount Bromo.
After this we mandala aerospace museum. There's a lot of airplanes and pilots in immortalized.
         Next, we headed to istirahat.Disan musafira comfortable hotel once, but there are still a naughty child, which is like stealing a pillow from my room.
         After the break, we showered and wearing a study tour and continue the journey to Yogya palace. There's a lot of pictures of Sultan Hamengkubuwono, from the first until the Count that to 10.
Furthermore, we all went to the park smart. I'm very happy because a lot of big fish, ancient human statue, and dinosaurs. Not only that, but there is also the science of physics.
         After here we headed to the castle of vredeburg.Sebelu it, we first brunch, then there kedalamnya.Ternyata mejelajah tells of the struggle for independence Indinesia. Many small statues depicting torture during the colonial era.
         Next, once the place to be last on our visit Malioboro.Objek this one is a lot of food,shirt,T-Shirt and bag.
We bag with beautiful batik designs
After we came home at 5:00 AM and 2:00 PM until jal
I felt tired, but happy too